This is a step-by-step guide on how to create an administrator account.
1. Navigate to Users > Create User.
2. Choose the Full Administrator or Site Administrator Account Type, select the Account State, then click Next.
Note: Full Administrators manage all sites in the organization where site administrators only manage the sites they are assigned to.
3. Add the First Name, Last Name, Email, and Country and any optional fields, then click Next.
4. Select the administrator's Organization and click Next.
5. Review the account information, then click Create User.