This is a step-by-step guide on how to post a single day job and assign two substitutes.
1. Navigate to Jobs > Post Job.
2. Select the Organization, Employee and Job Classification then click Next.
3. Select the Job Date and click Add Segment.
4. Select the Site to populate the additional job segment.
5. Select the Schedule, Job Reason, and Job Position for each segment and click Next.
Note: Make sure the start and end times do not overlap by more than one minute.
6. Select Post to Pool and click Next.
7. Add Job Notes and/or Add Attachments and click Next.
8. Review the details of the job and click Post Job.
9. Once the job is posted, click Split, select the job segment you would like to split, then click Split Segment.
Note: In the following case, the afternoon job segment will be split into its own job.
10. You will see that the afternoon job segment has been successfully split into its own job which you can view by clicking the Child Job ID link.
11. From the child job Details page, you can review the child job and/or assign a substitute. To navigate back to the parent job from which the child job was originally split, just click the Parent Job ID link. You can now assign separate substitutes to each job.