This is a step-by-step guide on how to post a Vacancy, which is a job without an absent employee.
1. Navigate to Jobs > Post Job.
2. Select the Organization, then click Absence to change to Vacancy. Select the Job Classification and click Next.
3. Enter the Job Date, Schedule, Job Reason, and Job Position then click Next.
4. Select the Substitute Configuration (see options below) and click Next.
Post to Pool: posts the job to all available and qualified substitutes
Request Substitutes: notifies the selected substitutes first and holds it for a certain period of time (specified by the organization) before automatically posting it to the pool.
Assign to Substitute: automatically assigns the substitute to the job.
5. Add Job Notes for the Substitute and/or Agency and click Add Attachment to upload up to 5 attachments to the job. click Next.
6. Review the details of the job and click Post Job.