This is a step-by-step guide on how to create a custom report.
1. Navigate to Reports > Custom Reports.
2. Click Create Report.
3. Select the Report Type, add Report Name, and Description.
Note: There are three report types: Users, Jobs, and Job Segments. See What is a custom jobs report vs. a custom job segments report? for additional information.
4. Once the report is created, click the report name to access the details page.
5. Navigate to Columns > Edit Columns.
6. Click Add Column and select the applicable fields. (see the Custom Report Glossary of Terms for additional information) then click Save and run your report!