This is a step-by-step guide on how to format dates in custom reports.
1. Navigate to Reports > Custom Reports, then select a report.
2. Navigate to the Columns tab and click Edit Columns.
3. Add a date field to a report column then check Date. This will display the Date Format field and guideline link. Click Date formatting guideline to see a list of acceptable formats, then enter your preferred format in the Date Format field. Click Save.
4. Verify the entered date format by clicking Show.
Note: If you do not enter a Date Format, ReadySub will default to MM-dd-yyyy.
5. Run the report and export it to excel to verify the dates are correct.
Note: For additional information, see How to run a custom report.